Monday, February 7, 2011

No more blogging...for now

Since I am now posting all of my training on Daily Mile and to my coach on Buckeye - I feel really redundant to talk about what I've been doing on this blog. I am not sure where I want to take the blog or if I even have anything write about any more. Perhaps I will keep it for race reports???
If you want to know what I am up to - check out the Daily Mile feed (widget is here on the blog) or follow my nonsense on Twitter.

It is all about time and where to spend it. I am still reading and commenting on other blogs when I get the chance to do that. Life of a busy, single mom who is employed full-time, on a 6 day a week training schedule and plays chauffeur to shuttle her wonderful child to her activities too.
I am looking forward to my upcoming half marathon on February 20! Twitter meet ups and old friend meet ups and a race some place other than home! YIPPEE!!!

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Mandie Hayes
    mandie.hayes10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete