Tuesday, July 7, 2009

ARGHHHHH

So I while I have planned all along to do the North East Triathlon on August 16th, I had not signed up yet. So yesterday morning I go to sign up and..... ITS SOLD OUT!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH . I am generally not a procrastinator for things like this, I just been busy at work, and other stuff. Now I am trying to figure out a new plan for August as well as triathlon for September. I did put myself on the wait list. I don't hold out much hope though.

This is an exciting week too though as my child is off visiting my parents for a month starting tomorrow and then I am going on a mini vacation that morphs into a business trip. The business trip just got added on and actually derailed a day of my originally planned vacation, but since I am going to place I have never been before I have decided to take the positive stance! Vacation will be had on Mt. Rainier, Washington and the business trip will be in Salt Lake City, Utah!
I just got a new wee camera - Cannon Powershot D10 - waterproof, shock proof, freeze proof. I will take lots of pictures. I'll even give my opinion of said camera once I've used it, although I am no expert. I've read other reviews that are good. It is a bit chunky, but it definitely has more durability than my other point and shoot. More mega pixels too!

Back to getting ready for work trip while still at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment