Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Catoctin Challenge- Time to raise funds

This will be my third year participating in the Catoctin Challenge. Please help me meet my fundraising goal of a $1000. Every little bit helps! See more below!

I am riding in this year's Catoctin Challenge benefiting Habitat for Humanity of Frederick County Maryland and 1 in 6.org. The Catoctin Challenge is a very difficult and mountainous journey. My personal goal is to finish this two-day ride alive! The overall goal of the Catoctin Challenge is to raise $150,000, or enough to support the building of a new home for a family in need and to provide support for the 1 in 6.org initiative to help adult men who experienced unwanted sexual experiences in their childhood.

Would you please consider sponsoring me in this year’s Catoctin Challenge? You can do so in two easy ways:
1. Follow the link on this page (credit cards and bank account drafts accepted)

2. Send a check made out to Catoctin Charities inc. to Catoctin Charities inc. Catoctin Challenge Bike Ride, 8322 Jordan Valley Way, Frederick, MD 21702

Thank you so much! Go to: http://CatoctinChallenge.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=333612&u=333612-225415862
to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Catoctin Charities

No comments:

Post a Comment